Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am not sure if this is common. I have heard that people get angry when they are helpless and that made total sense to me. It was sort of a theoretically proved hypothesis and I was happy to oblige to it as a part of my habit of being an engineer and hence having so comfortably happy with proofs and assertions. But right now though I am listening to the most melodious song, though I am so comfortably sitting on my couch on a vacation, though all that I have to do is go to bed and wake up for a bed-coffee, though I have nothing be helpless about, though I don’t need to care, I am damn mad. Can this be used to contradict the theorem and damn the speakers who keep trying to give explanations for everything? Sorry speakers but you got to shut it soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home